Monday 15 November 2010

The one with the bump.

Of all the things I've seen Krystan in, I'd have to say, she looks the best in baby. :)  RyLynn is due here in a few short weeks, and I  know that Krystan and Cody have the countdown clock on.  We meet up last week and the rain and snow stopped for just long enough for us to get a few shots.  And I know the backdrop probably isn't what you'd think of for a maternity session, but I kind of liked the beauty in the chaos.  Congrats Krystan and Cody.  Can't wait to meet RyLynn.











1 comments:

Knowlege 26 May 2012 at 07:56  

These pictures are great.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP