Friday 19 March 2010

The one where I meet Krystan and Cody.








So, um, Krystan and Cody are marvelous and beautiful and fantastic. Paula, Krystan's mom, said that they were and she wasn't wrong at all!  I started off the session on a great note. I, for some reason, decided to poke fun of ferrets. Wouldn't you know it, Krystan has a couple of ferrets. Talk about the worst ice breaker ever! Ha.  Krystan I think forgave me and we quickly got to shooting their kick butt session.  And, Holy Smokes! What a session it was.  Krystan and Cody are getting married this May and I can't wait to send the day with them.  They are both working through college where Cody, will be graduating with his degree in Criminal Justice, and then he's heading to law school.{ Oh and did I mention that he's also a Marine?} Krystan will be graduating with her Dental Hygienist degree.  They're doing all of that and planning a wedding.  Phew. They are driven and I love that!  Yesterday just seemed easy, and I had a blast.  Thank you guys for a great, great day. See you in May!

3 comments:

christy 22 March 2010 at 06:13  

Lovely images, they look so carefree, and comfortable. Love the treatments too :)

sarah east 22 March 2010 at 15:12  

I love these! I love the barn/building picture. Gorgeous! They are so romantic... you really captured them. Great work! Glad you had a fun day too, that always makes it. :)

Mandy 3 April 2010 at 09:27  

Krystan and Cody were so easy to shoot! :) I can't even wait for their wedding. I know it's going to be such a great day.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP