Thursday 18 November 2010

The one with Kinsey.

Meet Kinsey. We met up in Alderson a couple of weeks ago for her session. Once I again, I found the creepiest and most tetanus filled location I could for her session. Oh and did I  mention the endless supply of glass and pigeon poop?  This seems to be a running theme at my sessions. If I go missing, just follow the pigeons.  Glass, tetanus, and poop didn't hold Kinsey back.  I think she is the best example of spunky that I have ever seen.  Not only is she a senior this year(looking to study pre-med in the fall) she is also a dancer. Once I learned that, I knew we were up for some fun.   Good luck Kinsey ! Enjoy your year.







2 comments:

Juli F 18 November 2010 at 15:05  

Mandy - Beautiful light and expressions in the senior set !! I love, love the black and whites. She looks so confident and comfortable. And I adore the one of her jumping !! How incredibly fun !! Great job! :-)

Jess 11 December 2010 at 19:10  

I loe thsi girl to death!You definately caught her personality in these photos! Fabulous!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP