Tuesday 23 November 2010

The one with Ryan, Renaissance Man.

Ryan is the business. He can act, he can sing, he can dance, he's even a drum major.   He asked for red balloons and for me to bring my suitcase. He even wore red Chucks. Hello!   I decided right away we should be friends.  I met up with him one afternoon in Buckhannon a couple of weeks back. He squeezed me in between school and his rehearsal for an Opera. Literally one of the busiest boys I have ever met.  He's currently auditioning all over for colleges and he made mention of a school in New Jersey. I hope he goes where his heart and talent takes him. Break a leg Ryan!








0 comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP