Tuesday 18 May 2010

The one where Krystan and Cody say I do.

Their theme was simple elegance and oh boy, was it ever.  I know these weddings are rarely simple to put together, but from where I stand, every time, everything just seem to come together perfectly;elegantly.  I do adore Krystan and Cody. Meeting them a couple of months back at their engagement session, I knew that their wedding was going to be something to look forward too.  I was right. It was a beautiful occasion.   I always feel honored to be apart of someones big day, and Saturday was no exception.  Congrats again guys. You are the best :) Oh yeah and Paula, it was great to finally get to meet you after months of emailing!

3 comments:

christy 18 May 2010 at 09:52  

Wow, great images! Stunning! Love the sparkler shot, and the bridal portrait!

Anonymous 18 May 2010 at 10:19  

Perfect!

sarah east 25 May 2010 at 05:33  

What a beautiful day!! Love the sparkler shot, and the little boy. Adorable!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP