Tuesday 18 May 2010

The one where I meet Justin.






So last week, after about a million rain delays, I finally was able to meet Justin. We headed to the farm to shoot his senior session.  He'll be graduating from East in a couple of weeks.  He plays the banjo, the guitar and is an avid hunter. He even got a bear this year, which gave me chill bumps, cause if you know me at all, you know I think a bear's going to eat me one day. Yeah, it's highly unlikely, but I still fear it.  Congrats Justin!  It was great to meet you and I hope you had a good time at prom!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP