Thursday 6 May 2010

The one where I meet Levi.



I can say, this is one of the most fun sessions I've had. I loved everything about Levi, from his sense of humor, his suitcase full of clothes and box of shoes, to his hair/make and stylist team consisting of Haylee and Andrew.  Levi is the soccer, tennis and track renaissance man.  This fall he's off to the University of Charleston where he's going to be studying chemistry and biology. He's going pre-med baby!   Oh and he brought a couple of hats and  I obviously loved that. I swear there are some pictures that don't include that hat.  Thanks Levi. I had a great time and there's no doubt that I will be calling you three for a shoot soon  :) Oh and good luck at your 
matches this weekend Mr.!

2 comments:

christy 7 May 2010 at 06:36  

Sweet shoot. Love the hats, locations and all of the images. WOW!~

sarah east 10 May 2010 at 05:01  

Love the first shot and the hat. So cool. They are all great, awesome session.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP