Monday 18 October 2010

The one with Mr. and Mrs. Hunter

So the day before their wedding, I spent some time looking back over Jessica an Chris' engagement session. We shot it in January. It was blue cold and the ground was covered in snow, but they toughed it out. They didn't complain once and we shot for a long time.  I still think that says a lot about who they are.  It was strange to me to think about that January and how that seemed like such a long time ago, but at the same time I couldn't believe how quick it went by.  The days leading up to  October 9th were full of anticipation, and I know they were both ready for that day to get here.  It was a great fall day and it was perfect for a wedding.  Congrats Jessica and Chris!  I'm glad that you have found one another. I know good things are in store for you both!








I couldn't resist posting this one. I heard this was probably going to happen, and it made me laugh. Sorry Jess! ;)

2 comments:

christy 18 October 2010 at 10:48  

2nd to last one is my fav... what a great moment!

Mandy 18 October 2010 at 11:22  

I LOVE that one too!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP