Thursday 7 October 2010

The one with Brandi.









Brandi and I met a week or so ago to shoot her senior session.  I liked her right away, but even more so when her mom told me she does "gross manly" things, which, we had to high five on, because I also enjoy partaking of those very un-lady like habits. Spiting is fun. I don't care what you say.
I can tell you this, you have to watch the tiny ones. I'm pretty sure you get her in the right place and the right time, she'll win every time!  Good luck  Brandi!  Enjoy your senior year.

4 comments:

christy 8 October 2010 at 07:12  

lovely images, such bright, fun color. stunning!

can i go back to high school so you can shoot my senior pictures?

Mandy 8 October 2010 at 14:18  

Brandi was fun.
You can only go back if I can to ;)

Kitchenpoet 17 October 2010 at 08:10  

I love the runaway shot. BTW: I had never read your poetry before and followed the flip flop link from Zola's blog. That too is fine art.

Mandy 18 October 2010 at 18:17  

Charles :) Awww thanks so very, very much. That means a lot coming from you! I hope you are Grand. How's Missoula?

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP