Wednesday 29 September 2010

The one where I get long winded and cry a lot...

I did cry a lot while editing these and only those good tears.  This is going to be a long one, but it's not everyday that you get photograph one of your best friends weddings.   For a long time, Wes was just a name for us all at RMSP '07.   I knew he must really have been something, because he was everything to Christy even then.  Trust me when I say that I love when my friends are happy. I love it when they have someone to be happy with. Wes makes Christy happy.  Christy makes Wes happy.  That makes me happy. All I have to do is look over these images to see that truth.   I wish I could show you all the images but a handful(or two) of favs will have to do. Trust me, there are so many, many that I love.
So  here's to a great day! Here's to great friends. Congrats to you both.  You mean the world to me and remember, always make each other happy....and......keep my bedroom ready. HA. <3




























4 comments:

amanda grace 30 September 2010 at 04:18  

INSANELY beautiful work mandy!!!! I am a bit choked up myself at my lonesome computer listening to baby einstein in the background... just so you know!
Beautiful bride, beautiful day and a beautiful friend to capture beautiful images:) BRAVO!

christy 30 September 2010 at 06:06  

I'm absolutely, utterly speechless Mandy. Thank you so very much for being there to capture our day, it means so much to us that you were there as a friend and as such a wonderful photographer. We love you! PS: Everybody at work is proabably wondering why I'm sitting at my desk bawling.. haha. So lovely!

Jackie 30 September 2010 at 06:42  

BEAUTIFUL!!! The photos and the couple! I know you totally enjoyed this one more than any, ever! (I wanna get married one day, due to these photos) :) Love you!

Mandy 8 October 2010 at 14:22  

Thanks Ladies :) Amanda you're right it was just a beautiful day all around, Christy and Wes and you guys. AH! Life can't get much better!

Christy, I was glad I could do this for you both. You have a vision for what your wedding day is going to look like and I'm glad to be able to have that little pause button for you. I loved seeing every little thing come full circle. It was an amazing day. :)

Jackie....you know I got your back. Hehe. Just tell me his name and what time to be there and I'll bring my camera ;)

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP