Monday 27 September 2010

The one in the corn field.





So, this was a big day for me. I finally got to meet Myles and I've been dying to since the minute I knew he existed, and I'm talking about even before we knew if he was a son or a daughter.  He already had a big day of his own by the time I got to shoot this little session with him. He had to get up early, early, climb aboard a plane and fly to the land of cheese and corn for my dear friend Christy's wedding.  Even with all that, he was so chill.  That's  just who he is though  and his momma can testify to that fact anytime she wants.  Speaking of momma, as if she wasn't already beautiful, this mommy thing makes her even more so.Congrats again Amanda! I can't believe how fast time goes:)

3 comments:

amanda vonrudenborg 27 September 2010 at 16:32  

yay:) so beautiful! you make me look good woman and i love all the ones of Myles man!!!! we miss you already!

christy 28 September 2010 at 07:52  

LOVELY images. I always love all the sweet things you write too.. perfect.

Mandy 8 October 2010 at 14:23  

:) Myles is the man and you Amanda, don't need me to make you look good.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP