Sunday 12 September 2010

The one before I hit the road....

It's true. I'm packing my bags, again. I think at last count, I have been on the road or out of town for just about seven weeks this summer. I wouldn't have it any other way.  This road trip has been in the works for a very, very long time and one that I've been looking forward to for just as long.   One of my very best friends is getting married and I get to shoot her wedding, and I love that.  I still remember our first real chat one cool summer morning  on the steps of the bank on 210 North Higgins Avenue in Missoula,  MT and the one chat in parking lot that made us think we'd known each other since birth rather than a few weeks. That whole summer was like that for everyone that was there.  Our little e/f group have seen a lot these past three years. We've seen the creation  of  friendships, websites, and businesses. We've traveled for  weddings and rejoiced at births. We are masters of phone line, emails, blogs and sharing pixels. 
I can't wait to see this face and that wedding dress as she says,"I Do" to the one person she talked about a lot when we'd sit on the back porch and watch Montana storms roll in and out.  Friends, I can't wait to see you all. :)


Congrats Christy and Wes. I can't wait and thanks for wanting me to be such a big part of your day.

1 comments:

christy 22 September 2010 at 05:50  

Love this post :) So happy you could be there to capture it for us! Miss you like crazy already!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP