Friday 3 September 2010

Fall Mini Sessions

 

 So, I know a lot of you over achievers have already started Christmas shopping and I know a lot of you are already thinking about Christmas card pictures. I can help you out on both accounts.  On October 16th, I will be offering 4 mini sessions(possibly 8 if the demand is great) that will come with a great deal on some packages and digital files for your Christmas cards.  Here's a little more info:

Fall Portrait Mini Session
Date:October 16th
Time:  Four,  30 minute  slots open starting at 4:25 pm.  Come ready to go(that means clothes on, baby's feed and kids bribed hehe).
Location:  My hone in Rupert, WV
Cost is $40
Packages start at $100
Email for further details. Session fee is due at time of booking to hold your slot.

Rain date will be Oct 17th.
If you want to book give me a call or email me pixelpixiephotography@hotmail.com and I'll send you along the package and price list.  


Halloween Portraits.
October 30th.   I know this will likely be the date that the town of Rupert will be  trick or treating, but while you’re out  and dressed up you might as well stop by and have your Halloween portrait taken.  Location is being decided, but more than likely will be at an spooky looking abandoned house in Rupert.   Time frame is looking to be 4:30- 7ish.   You are under no obligation to purchase anything.   I will have a small package put together and will be offering a special rate on  fine art gallery warps/float wraps/metal prints that will make a great Halloween decoration for you to hang up for years and years. I will let  you know more definite info the closer we get to the 3Oth.

 

 

Also,  I'll be setting up at Fall Fest again this year. It's a great event held at Western Greenbrier Middle School to help Community in Schools. Come out enjoy the music, vendors and food.   The event is  on the books for October 2nd (12-4).




2 comments:

christy 9 September 2010 at 12:29  

I want to book, but alas I'm 1000 miles away!

Mandy 9 September 2010 at 13:46  

Whatevs, I'll come to you...how about I come up next Wednesday? Ha.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP