Monday 30 August 2010

The one where you have to kiss a few frogs.....

Oh my word.  Cierra and Stephen's engagement session was a hoot. I had a blast. We laughed a lot and I think we got some of the most fun images because of that. Naturally, we had to have a little bit seriousness(very little actually).  I was looking forward to this session, because Cierra was the first senior session I ever photographed and I've loved keeping up with her over these past couple of years. I'm delighted that she's finally got her Prince :) Thanks guys. Can't wait to see you on October 3rd!

2 comments:

amanda grace 23 September 2010 at 06:11  

oh lord i am psyched to see these wedding images:) what a fun couple and beautiful photos:)

Mandy 8 October 2010 at 14:25  

Amanda, They are a great couple. We had their day after session on Monday and it was just good times again. ;) I like it when they can kick back and have a good time.

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP