Monday 18 October 2010

The one with Mr. and Mrs. Crouch

A couple weeks ago Cierra and Steven said I do.  It was cool to shoot this wedding because Cierra was the first senior session I had when I first started my business.  It's such an honor when you come back and I'm delighted to to watch your life grow!    The wedding was great. Full of love just as it should be :)
We planned on a day after session, and I knew it was going to rock! We had such a good time at their engagement shoot. I knew the day after session was going to be just as fun, and it was.  I love the idea of these day after sessions so much that I'm going to be adding it to my price list and as an option in a package. 
Anyway, without further ado........Mr. and Mrs. Crouch!







It was fun to "recreate" a shot from Cierra's senior session. 






3 comments:

christy 18 October 2010 at 10:47  

Love 'em, looks like a ton of fuN!

Mandy 18 October 2010 at 11:23  

It was a lot of fun. Day after sessions rule! Lol.

A. Hall 18 October 2010 at 17:09  

You know I'm loving the shot of the chucks!
~Mrs. Hall~

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP