Saturday 22 May 2010

The one where I finally shoot Ellie and get started on 2011!!!!

This is Ellie and she's my  2011 Greenbrier West High School Senior Rep. I absolutely love Ellie! She just, well, there just no one like her in the world, the universe, and to infinity and back again.   There's a pretty good chance if you've booked a session with me, you've seen her because she helps me out from time to time.  She rocks the reflector(ha).  You'll be seeing much more of her as the months go on because we've cooked up several great ideas for her sessions :)   Thanks Ellie! You are fantastic.

1 comments:

sarah east 25 May 2010 at 05:32  

These are beautiful! Great colors and shots. She has gorgeous eyes! I think the road shot is my fav, but I like them all!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP