Monday 20 December 2010

The one with RyLynn, the best Chritmas gift ever.

I'm just going out on a limb here and say that I'm 100% positive that Krystan and Cody(and the rest of the family) are going to say they received the best Christmas gift ever, four days ago.  RyLynn,weighing in at 5 lbs 2.5 oz and 17 inches long, made her debut on the 16th. I had the honor of shooting her newborn session this afternoon. She is all kinds of teeny, tiny perfection and I tried numerous times to bring her home with me.   I started off our session by holding her, which was a huge mistake, because that's all I wanted to do the rest of the session.  I just wanted to curl up with her on the couch and take a nap. Newborns make me sleepy, especially the cozy ones.  I thought about handing the camera over to the one of the dogs and letting them handle the session while I snuggled with the little miss.  Congrats Krystan and Cody. You did good! :)


Her great grandma made this blanket from some of the left over material from Krystan and Cody's wedding.






Sporting her awesome scarf her mommy knitted her while she was in labor.

I love, love, love this one.





And I'm pretty sure for making her pose naked and get cold, she meant it! 

9 comments:

Eileen 20 December 2010 at 16:57  

The last one is quite funny! Great shoot Mandy.

Brandy 20 December 2010 at 18:31  

Oh my goodness, that little reindeer footsie thing is freaking delicious. I need one in my size.

Carl Sax 21 December 2010 at 03:13  

These are so beautiful Mandy. They inspire me! Wonderful job!

sarah east 21 December 2010 at 04:55  

Amazingly perfect in every way! Love the chair shots, and the one crying is my favorite. Great job as always Mandy. Merry Christmas!

Mandy 21 December 2010 at 08:42  

Eileen, I had to post that last one. Lol.

Brandy, me too, except I want my reindeer romper to have a butt flap on the back.

Carl, Thanks :0) I know you will have amazing images of Mandy Jr. to share with us soon enough!

Sarah, She was amazingly perfect in every way. I'd have to hold her all day long. Merry Christmas to you too!

Nicole 29 July 2011 at 19:14  

What a beautiful baby! gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous 15 January 2012 at 11:12  

they're so beautiful! xx

Unknown 22 March 2014 at 05:27  

very nice pictures! :)

rsgoldget 17 September 2014 at 23:03  

The huge forged of playable figures is actually talked through their suitable All of us speech actors, which is a great appreciated nod to be able to enthusiasts in the string. Even though you are certainly not any diehard DBZ enthusiast, would certainly be hard-pressed to not become pleased simply by Tenkaichi's audio products. Combating from the ocean's depths; merely another morning for that DBZ children.Determined by what we have performed, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi is really a offering sequel in order to very last seasons excellent jet fighter. Your utter volume of written content staying packed into the online game will be impressive, and also the pictures are exceptional.

buy runescape gold

cheap runescape gold

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP