Thursday 4 November 2010

The one with the Payne family.

So I met up with the Payne family a couple weeks ago  for their family session.  We met up on the farm and we had to battle some crazy wind and I'm pretty sure the entire state of WV was under a tornado watch. Did we let the stop us? Yeah right.  ;) What a great family! What a great day. I had a great time and the boys were able to fly from one hay bale to another. I don't think they minded picture day too much at all.  Thanks for driving so far to hang with me! I had a great time.










3 comments:

sarah east 5 November 2010 at 05:43  

Gorgeous Fall Family Session! The brown tones with the hay is perfect. Love the mustache!

christy 5 November 2010 at 07:38  

Mustache = AWESOME. Love the session!

Mandy 7 November 2010 at 10:04  

Thanks Ladies.
Sarah it was a great day with a great family!
And the Mustaches do = Awesome ;)

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP