Friday 29 October 2010

The one with Haley.

Haley's mom had emailed me awhile back and was running some shot ideas(involving glitter) and locations ideas by me for her session.  I couldn't wait for it to get here.  I knew it was going be amazing and fun. It was. I had a great time and got to bust out a few new props.  I loved Haley's style!  She is a senior this year at Greenbrier East and is thinking about going to The University in Charleston and studying English(a girl after my own heart).  Good luck Haley.  :) 









1 comments:

christy 29 October 2010 at 17:39  

amazing, amazing, amazing. can't say it enough!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP