Friday 22 October 2010

The one with the Bartlett Family.

I meet up with the Bartlett family last week for a session and I enjoyed meeting every single one of them. Such a great group, such a great family. It was nice to just watch them interact. I those little moments like these:meet up with the Bartlett family last week for a session and I enjoyed meeting every single one of them. Such a great group, such a great family. It was nice to just watch them interact. I those little moments like these:




1 comments:

christy 22 October 2010 at 07:24  

Lovely session, my favorite is the last photo. Such yummy, warm light!

Blog Archive

Copyright

All images are copyright protected & all rights reserved by Pixel Pixie Photography.
No stealing please - it's illegal!

Also thanks to Holly @pinkinkstudios.net for the wonderful
background.

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP